New Zealand - Programme Details & Enrolment
Please use this form to enrol if you are a New Zealand nurse, orthoptist, ophthalmic technician or other health professional. There is a separate form for New Zealand Optometrists.
If you were enrolled in the Glaucoma Professional Education Programme last year you can skip this page and proceed directly to payment, which is handled by Glaucoma New Zealand on their website. Once we receive your fee we will activate your account and you will be able to log in with your usual username and password. If you have forgotten your login details please either create a new account or contact us. You can update any other details once you are logged in.
- The Glaucoma Professional Education Programme is appropriate for all nurses, orthoptists, ophthalmic technicians, and other professionals working in eye health care.
- All cases have been produced by qualified glaucoma specialists. The 2017 cases have been prepared by Dr Hannah Kersten in conjunction with Professor Helen Danesh-Meyer.
- The Programme consists of 7 cases, each with a case history, questions and answers for self-directed learning, followed by an associated web-based examination comprised of 25 multi-choice and true/false questions.
- The programme needs to be completed before 29th September 2017.
- Examination answers will be available for review from 1st December 2017 until 31st January 2018.
- The cost is NZD $285 (including GST) per programme annually i.e. for up to 7 cases.
The Glaucoma Professional Education Programme enrolment is an easy three step process - this form is the first step.
Please complete all the fields in this form then click the "Proceed to Payment" button at the bottom to move onto the Payment step.
If you have any problems or queries please contact us.