New Zealand - Programme Details & Enrolment
Please use this form to enrol if you are an New Zealand optometrist. There is a separate enrolment form for other New Zealand eye health professionals.
If you were enrolled in the Glaucoma Professional Education Programme last year you can skip this page and proceed directly to payment, which is handled by Glaucoma New Zealand on their website. Once we receive your fee we will activate your account and you will be able to log in with your usual username and password.
If you have forgotten your login details please either create a new account or contact us. You can update any other details once you are logged in.
- The programme is approved by the NZ Optometrists & Dispensing Opticians Board (ODOB) CPD Accreditation Committee for a maximum of 10.5 Clinical Diagnostic (CD) credits.
- All cases have been produced by qualified glaucoma specialists. The 2017 cases have been prepared by Dr Hannah Kersten in conjunction with Professor Helen Danesh-Meyer.
- Participation is available to any eye health professional. CD credits are awarded to optometrists.
- The Programme consists of 7 cases, each with a case history, questions and answers for self-directed learning, followed by an associated web-based examination comprised of 25 multi-choice and true/false questions.
- Two attempts are allowed to achieve the 70% pass required by ODOB CPD Accreditation Committee.
- Each successfully passed case attracts 1.5 CD credits as approved by the ODOB CPD Accreditation Committee.
- CD points are only allocated to each course completed before 29th September 2017.
- Examination answers will be available for review from 1st December 2017 until 31st January 2018.
- The cost is NZD $285 (including GST) per programme annually i.e. for up to 7 cases.
The Glaucoma Professional Education Programme enrolment is an easy three step process - this form is the first step.
Please complete all the fields in this form then click the "Proceed to Payment" button at the bottom to move onto the Payment step.
If you have any problems or queries please contact us.